Thursday, August 11, 2011

Eyes too big for free time...

I think I tainted my poor sister in-law, sorry Ilisa. She came by so our kidos could play and I gave her a look-see at the recent purchases I made: One yard wonders, Sew Liberated-growing up and Big Little Felt Universe. Now she's addicted! I totally can relate. I thought I was going to have to quite my job with all the projects I was lining up in my head. Now, I've collected my sanity and constructed an organization/prioritized list (I'm a chronic list maker) of the projects on my horizon. I hope to get the first few posted this weekend-I just have to find my camera!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post! You did not taint me! You inspire me and I love living vicariously through all your "sweet endeavors"!

    ReplyDelete